Raffles University has extended and enhanced its range of scholarship opportunities for local and international candidates. As part of Raffles University’s philosophy, the college rewards excellence in academics and talented.
Apply Early! Please note that competition for scholarships is usually intense. Scholarships are normally awarded when the candidate is admitted to Raffles University. Applicants in later admission rounds may find that scholarships have been awarded to earlier applicants.
Raffles University would provide scholarship with the academic result that the students used to apply Raffles University Programme.
1. Bachelor Programmes -Recognised Foundation / Diploma with CGPA3.50 and above 20% Scholarship
2. Bachelor Programmes -UEC/STPM/A Level each A recieves RM3,000 scholarship
3. Diploma Programmes- UEC/SPM/O level each A receives RM1,400 scholarship
4. Foundation Programme- UEC/SPM/O level each A receives RM600 scholarship
Academic Scholarship to highest achieving applicants with interview for the below
(1 seat for each faculty each intake)
1. Psychology Faculty 50% funded Tuition Fee through to Degree
2. Business Faculty 50% funded Tuition Fee through to Degree
3. Design Faculty 50% funded Tuition Fee through to Degree
4. Post Guaduate Faculty 50% funded Tuition Fee for Master Programme
FYHS Scholarship 1: 50% Academic Scholarship
Only the Foon Yew High School Student (JB & Kulat Only) who is the highest achieving applicants that fulfill the requirements will be granted with 50% Scholarship at the enrolled Raffles University Programme. (1 Student per Intake). *Terms and Conditions Apply
FYHS Scholarship 2: Fully Funded Equity Scholarship
Fully funded tuition fee based on achiever with financial constraints. (Limited Seat available).*Terms and Conditions Apply
FYHS Scholarship 3: Foon Yew High School Scholarship Fund
Applicable to all Foon Yew High School Student to receive 20% scholarship on tuition fee at the enrolled Raffles University Programme
All Malaysian Outstation Students: 20% funded tuition fee will be funded through to degree.
International: 20% funded tuition fee (limited seats available)
Fully Funded tuition fee based on achiever with financial constraints. (Limited seat available) *Terms and Conditions apply
50% funded tuition fee for a 3 years of RU Bachelor Degree. (Limited seats available)
50% offset on the completed English Language Programme