Improving Raffles Quality is an ongoing journey. In seeking recognition and accreditation, what shines through must be true-blue Raffles Quality that we stand for. Raffles continues to strive for excellence in delivering high-quality education and providing an enriching learning experience for our students.
Our Programmes are accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA). MQA is a statutory body governed by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia. The main role of the MQA is to carry out the Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF) to ensure the quality of Malaysia’s higher education.
Align with Industry Standard
To keep our pace with the latest standard of the industry, Raffles University always seeks for recognition with the professional authority in the industry.
|Bachelor of Interior Design (Honours)||Recognised by Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia (LAM)|
|Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (Honours) / Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours)||Recognised by ACCA, the students are waived with the first 9 fundamental paper of ACCA|
Doing While Learning
- Small class size allow the lecturer to spend more time with each student and thus better understand their needs
- Students work in studios on projects under supervision of a lecturer
- RU has links with over 30 industrial partners, which enable us to deliver industry relevant programmes.
- Students are involved with industry and community projects during their studies
- Students undertake internships, which allow them to develop practical skills through on-the-job training.
- Students use evidence-based problem solving to learn how to optimise and improve operations, and productivity
- Students learn design thinking and apply it to create new product designs and to design or redesign services, process and strategy.
- Students develop their entrepreneurship skills learning how to commercialise their designs and business ideas