Designers always use a mood board to illustrate their designs, that might includes the inspiration, the story behind the artwork, and the design style that they are going to use for their designs.
– brainstorm the keywords around your ideas. – Search on internet for inspiring ideas.
– Combine all the picture or keywords into a board
– Brainstorm the colour tone you would like to apply.
– Make sure it is align with your initial ideal
– Pick the colour pallete that you would apply in the design
– Paste the fabric that you would like to apply on your design
– You may also add accessory on the moodboard
#BFD #Fashion Design #Moodboard #Raffles Designer