The following documents are required for submission to Raffles University Iskandar
- Malaysian Student
- International Student
Malaysian Student Application
• Duly completed signed application form
• Payment for registration fee RM1,000 (non-refundable) or any approved fee by MOHE
• Design portfolio (for design student only)
• A photocopy of Identity Card or Passport
• Certified true copies of applicant’s all academic transcripts, results and certificates (front & back)
• Certified true copies of applicant's school leaving certificate
• Four (4) recent passport-sized color photographs
• Certified true copy of English Language qualification
* All documents submitted in other languages, please also supply certified translated copies in English and be notarized by notary public.
Upon receipt of completed documents and fees, student will be notified of application outcome within 15 working days. Successful applicants will receive the following documents via email:
• A conditional/unconditional letter offer
• Acceptance form to be completed by the student
• Official receipts
* Return the acceptance form and make payment for the Admission fee as stated in the Acceptance Form within the deadline stated therein.
International Student Application
• Two (2) photocopies of Passport (all pages), certified true copies by a commissioner of oaths, public notary or lawyer. Passport must be valid for at least 3 years or the duration of programme,
• Eight (8) recent passport-sized colour photographs (3.5cm width x 5cm height with blue background),
• Two (2) sets of Applicant’s latest education transcripts and certificates in original language & English translated copies (front & back), certified true copy by the institution issuing the document or a commissioner of oaths, public notary or lawyer, (Interior Design student need to submit a design portfolio)
• Certified true copy of English Language qualification,
• Application fee to be made payable to “Raffles Iskandar Sdn Bhd”,
• Pre-Arrival Medical Examination Report and X-ray (from home country) done within 90 days before arrival in Malaysia.
Applicant from Sub-Sahara Africa only:
• Original No Objection Certificate (NOC) for students originally from the Sub-Sahara Africa region or completed their Higher Education in the Sub-Sahara Africa region.
The Translated copy must contain:
a) Duplicates of original documents should carry a certificate, a stamp or seal and the certifier’s name and signature;
b) Confirmation from the translator that is an accurate translation of the original documents;
c) The date of translation;
d) The full name and signature of the translator and contact details.
Additional Documents (For Applicant Transfer from another college / University in Malaysia Only)
• ORIGINAL Release Letter [from the original college/university applicant is transferring from]
• A valid Student Visa [valid for at least 3 months to allow sufficient time for new Student Visa application]
• Applicant’s attendance and performance record from the original college/university [certified true copy]
• Transcripts & Certificate from the original college/university [certified true copy]
• Evidence [on passport] that Student Pass has been cancelled by your last previous institution of study.
• If you have not undertaken a Medical Screening in Malaysia [at an EMGS appointed clinic] within 6 months of your application for transfer, you will have to undergo a Medical Screening.
• Applicants are required to complete a meet and greet form at least two week before their departure date. The Malaysian Immigration requires a representative from Raffles University Iskandar to be present to escort the applicants through the Immigration Checkpoint.
• Applicants will not be allowed to pass through the Immigration Checkpoint if the university's representative officer is absent.
• Medical and Health Insurance from Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) is mandatory for International students who intend to apply for a student pass in Malaysia.
• Applicants are advised to send in their applications at least 3 months before the commencement of a new intake to avoid any delays in the issue of Calling Visas.